Merlo launches new TF model: TF27.6
Merlo - the leading Italian brand of innovative and quality Cingo telescopic handlers, concrete mixers and multipurpose tracked transporters - has just announced the launch of a new telescopic handler model. The demand for compact machines with the same performance as larger models has resulted in the latest addition to the Turbofarmer family: the TF27.6!
Innovative by tradition. The Merlo brand's product portfolio includes a complete range of telescopic, fixed and rotating handlers, DBM self-loading concrete mixers and Cingo multipurpose tracked transporters. "Innovators by tradition" is the motto that Merlo has maintained from its beginnings in 1911 to the present day. All the products in the Merlo range are characterized by innovation, technology and reliability, which have always been the hallmarks of the Merlo group and have earned the trust of the market.
New Turbofarmer with focus.
Merlo SpA is now pleased to announce that the new model TF27.6. will be available for order from May 2023. The TF27.6 focuses on 3 themes in high demand:
- Ability to perform multiple movements simultaneously
- More efficient hydrostatic transmission
- Improved user interface
- Dimensions: The new model has the same structure as the PANORAMIC models, but has standard oversized tires: 12.0/75-18.
- Load table: Lift capacity and lift height remain unchanged compared to the respective Panoramic model.
- Propulsion: The new model has the same engine as the P27.6 range, namely the Kohler KDI2504 - 55kW (75HP). The transmission is developed with the same components as the TOP model (150cc oversized hydrostatic engine for high torque) together with an EPD electric controller (via UCTI). This solution offers the same performance as the P27.6Top model but is more modular and has a more efficient transmission.
- Hydraulic System: A gear pump with a maximum flow rate of 95 l/min and a maximum pressure of 210 bar, with a control valve with Flow-Sharing control and stepper motors. With this solution, it is possible to perform up to three hydraulic movements simultaneously.
- Safety: The TF27.6 is equipped with the safety system ASCS (Adaptive Stability Control System). The system is based on the UGS and works as in models with stronger performance: there is automatic recognition of the accessory, reading of the lifted load and the position of the accessory. With an (optional) ASCS screen, you take advantage of the full potential of the TF models.
- Electrical system : Modular electrical system as in the TF range, with the automatic battery disconnect switch.
- User interface : Cab finish like that of the TF range. Capacitive joystick with reversing switch and standard second hydraulic function. ASCS screen and composition PREMIUM cab are optionally available.
- Comparison features different models: