Welcome to De Lille nv, a leading family business that has had a heart for machines since 1968. Since 1988, we are proud to be the exclusive importer of the Merlo brand in the Benelux. For us it's all about the passion for the brand, the pleasure of working together, the commitment to always do a good job & openness towards novelties and changes.
Are you ready to make the pit stop in the world of Merlo machines?
As a Service Technician at De Lille NV, you have a crucial role in ensuring the top performance of Merlo machines in Belgium. You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and repairs both on site throughout Belgium and in our well-equipped workshop.
At De Lille NV we offer:
- Support: Our technicians are always supported by an internal help desk, so you are never alone.
- Further training: We believe in the continuous self-development of our employees. At De Lille, we therefore invest with conviction in training our people.
- Competitive remuneration: We offer an attractive, competitive remuneration for your commitment and expertise.
- Balance: We respect our employees and attach importance to their work-life balance.
- Variety: As a Merlo technician, you will end up working for different customers in inspiring locations, which makes the job very varied.
- Diploma Secondary Education (TSO/BSO) in a technical direction, preferably electromechanics or similar.
- Demonstrated experience as a service technician is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills and technical understanding.
- Strong communication skills and customer-oriented attitude.
- Able to work and make decisions independently.
- Driver's license B is required.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations in Flanders as needed.
- Safety awareness and knowledge of safety guidelines.
- Passion for technology and mechanics; willingness to learn and grow.
Testimonial from a colleague
Yentel (21) - Junior mechanic & reception machines
How long have you been working at De Lille as a technician and what is your specialty?
Yentel: "I have been working at De Lille for 2.5 years now. [...] My job mainly consists of checking machines before they go to the end customer, a kind of "final check" to make sure the machine does what it is supposed to do. Currently, I also often jump in to do maintenance on machines because one of our colleagues is sick."
What do you enjoy most about working for our company?
Yentel: "Repairing a machine at the customer's site is what I like best. This is because here you effectively see that the customer is helped, because a breakdown or problem with a machine often prevents the customer from continuing to work. This way I see how useful the work we do is, and seeing the customers happy makes me feel satisfied with my work."
How would you describe the culture and work environment at De Lille?
Yentel: "There is a really positive working atmosphere at De Lille. We work with very nice colleagues and you have a lot of freedom to do your work. There is flexibility in terms of the arrangement of the working day, which I really like. Also from a management point of view it is nice the management knows everyone personally and comes to say hello when they are in the workshop. If I have a problem that I can't solve right away, I am supported by the technical department. So I always feel that I am being helped. The technical service is always ready to help think along, and even if one person is absent they make sure that another person steps in to assist us that way."
Do you have anything yourself to add for any future colleagues?
Yentel: "You won't regret it!"
Transcription translated from Dutch
How do you become part of our (technical) dream team?
Send your CV and a motivational letter explaining why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you and building a successful future together!
At De Lille NV, we make machines work, but we also make careers!